I'm new in Bruxelles, looking for friends!

Hi people,

My name is Eugeni Brigneti iŽm 23 y.o. from Catalunya (Spain).
I work as a graphic designer in a youth organisation, i've been
in Bruxelles for 1 and a half month and iŽm really lonley so
i would like to know people...iŽm also interested in a tandem french - spanish or french-english

Hola gente,
Mi nombre es Eugeni Brigneti tengo 23 años soy de Catalunya
(España). Trabajo como diseñador grafico en una organizacion juvenil, he estado en Bruselas por 1 mes y medio y realmente no conozco a nadie asi que me gustaria conocer gente...tambien estoy interesado en un trandem entre frances-español o frances-ingles.

Hello Eugeni and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for your introduction.;)

I invite you to post an advert in Brussels classifieds > language exchange section, it may help you.:)

And for info, the forum is also available in the Hispanic Version.

Harmonie.:)

Hey eugene,

Just saz your ad I have been asking people to meet up for a long time, but everyoe is somehow scared. anyway if you wanna meet up for coffe or drink let me know its nice to know people when ur foreign in brussels.

Drinks would be cool, and actually Miroelsilent585 I can also speak French to you :-)
It's a bit more difficult with the holiday season, but let's do that in January ?

yes january would be fine as ill have family over the weekend, and new year would be hard but imon hilday in the beginning of january so we can do something then.

Dear Miroelsilent, Oliviero, and EugeniBrigneti Did you meet? If it is possible, I would like to meet with you also.

Looking forward to hear from you.

kind regards.

we haven't yet actually but we should meet this week if you guys are free!

Saturday I am free all day till 15:00.
Sunday I am free all day, and at night till the last train from Brussel to hasselt.

thas cool, what about the other guys? are you guys free?

I'd rather go for Sunday (anytime) if it's fine for you guys

Oke for me at any time before 18:00 to catch the train back to my home.

hey guys, any news ?

I was waiting for you to set a specific time and specific place to meet at. I checked the train schedule and found that at 16:01 there is a train. I will be in Brussel centraal in 17:20. But I need to return back to be here in Hasselt at 19:00. It is hard for me now to go to Brussel.
I will do ti this way. Is it suitable for you next Sunday Jan. 15?
If yes, please inform me at what time, and the which train station to stop at. Is it Brussel Nord, Centraal, or Sud?
Looking forward to hear from you.

hey Guys, there is a meeting with another group I think we should attend so we get the chance to meet everyone, here is the topic that has been posted today :Hi Balesy, Miroel, Charles, Meghan, Susanna + everyone else....
Seeing as Balesy has suggested it a few times...how about we all meet on Saturday (14th Jan) at O'Reillys for a drink...say at around 5.30pm?  Then we can have a drink or 2 and finally meet each other.  You can stay for one...five...have food or not...take it as you please...something pretty casual...
I think the bar is on Place de la Bourse (Balesy..you can advise if not)...
Hopefully this is enough notice for everyone...Let me know on the forum or send me a message and I will confirm to everyone smile
If not....I tried I guess!!
Katie

I'm not in Brussels on the 14th :-(
next time then....

I will check the train schedule and confirm my attendance soon.

Oke for me.

I don't know how to reach the meeting place. This will be my first visit to Brussel. I will come to Brussel by train. Shall I stop at Brussel Nord, Centraal or Sud station? Then from Brussel train station to O'Reillys road map? or can we meet somewhere at Brussel train station and then go together?

Looking forward to meet you.

@Miroelsilent585 - sorry I didn't see this sooner, I come on here less and less now.

Just to confirm I'll head to O'Reilly's for 5.30pm this saturday afternoon.

You're quite right, it is the pub located at Place de la Bourse.

Anyone going by taxi, ask for O'Reillys 1 Place de la Bourse, if you're getting the tram (55-52-81) Stop La Bourse.

I'll see whoever shows up on saturday! ;)

I will try to reach there at 5:30PM. Are you coming Miroelsilent585?

yes I'll be there!!!

I am sorry I couldn't come. I got something to do the last moment before I leave to Brussel. Hope that you had enjoyed your time, and hopefully next time will be soon to meet you.
How was the meeting?

it was pretty good there was only 6 of us, there were a few who couldn't make it.

Looking forward to meet you the next time.

Thank you a lot Miroelsilent585.