Mexican Auto Insurance Online

Hey Everybody,

I have been looking for Mexican auto insurance online but I havn't been able to learn about a reputed company providing auto insurance. Please suggest me if you have any idea about such company.

Regards
Martin

How about the French Axa Group? axa.mx/Personas/AxaSeguros/SeguroAutos/

Hey Dabid,

Thankyou so much for your response. I will look forward to your suggestions.

Regards,
Samuel

Hi Martin,

I have lived here for years and run a blog for expats gringosinparadise.com.mx  its a great resource as part of our needing it we finally added a few auto, health, etc insurance companies to our list of preferred providers. I ran an insurance company back in Oregon so I know how to check them out for their honesty and credit worthyness which is important.
I used them all myself for my family and friends. I know their good. We also have great Travel medical insurance which is cheap but nothing can ruin a trip faster than if you have accident and need to go to the hospital for treatment.
expatinsuranceplans.com  This is my site for medical, travel or auto and all of these companies have been vetted by me and I personally use them

larry

I heard about MexPro company, that specializes in car insurance for Mexico.

Try San Xavier. Mexico car insurance. The people at the border have a special Nich. 15000 car 300.00 us. 300,000 pl and pd and alot more. must have Candian or US plates.

Steve