Salsa in Cairo

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start Salsa dancing in Cairo but I don't know where to start.

Does anyone know of any teachers or places to learn?

Cheers :)

Hey there ... 

That's a nice place in Nasr city called "En Vogue"

shirleyshalaby.com/home2.html

or

Samia Allouba's .. i guess it's in El mohandessin

samiaalloubacenter.com/Default.aspx?UC=./UI/Visitor/Page&PageID=activities

cheers ;)))

Nadoor19 wrote:

Hey there ... 

That's a nice place in Nasr city called "En Vogue"

shirleyshalaby.com/home2.html

or

Samia Allouba's .. i guess it's in El mohandessin

samiaalloubacenter.com/Default.aspx?UC=./UI/Visitor/Page&PageID=activities

cheers ;)))

HI)))
in "Smart gym" we have Salsa.... and trainer is amazing))

good luck)

Arthur Anderson school in maadi is the best as far as I know aand Samia Allouba too

I know her personally if u need help
Just PM me

Samia allouba ( MAADI not mohandesen )as it's the main branch and the original one ... it's the best everrrrr

ahmed shawki wrote:

Samia allouba ( MAADI not mohandesen )as it's the main branch and the original one ... it's the best everrrrr

Yeah ahmed that's what I said samia allouba is the best in egypt
3 branches in maadi degla
Plus if u want some thing from her just tell me :D

lool ..i didn notice ur post but i think each branch of the 3 is specialized in different thing .. i used to have a membership for using the gym as it's just 3 mins away from my place .. and also to let u know they r on of the Miss Egypt competition sponsors .. and for sure i will let u know if i need smthn from her ,, hahaha

Nothing closer to downtown or Zamalek/Moh?

hi there...

no near salsa schools in downtown ???

Thanks

Ahmed

There is a salsa school called Dansation in Mohandssin near Sphinx square.It's a great place to start learning salsa !

Hello. There are a few places in Cairo where you can take salsa classes and practice. There is a place called Bian Cafe in Mohandessin, they do nights on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; Tango classes on Sundays. There is Bellini in Intercontinental - no classes there, only salsa nights on Tuesdays. There is Portobello in Heliopolis, they do salsa classes and nights on Fridays and Tango classes and nights on Wednesdays. You can find them all easily on Facebook.  They have contact numbers, schedule etc on their Facebook pages.

Dears plz be noted that there is only official En vogue owned by sherly shalaby location ramo building infront of city stars ... The rest were girls working at her side they left and open centers for them.
I took this course before .. I know this story

Looking for an experienced male salsa partner

Hello every one , my name is Ayman , I am visiting cairo for 20 days , if you please I am wondering where the place has salsa dancing , please tax me the Address if u can ASP when u red my massage,  thank u , looking forward to seeing you all.

Hello My name is Ayman , I had experienc dancing Advance salsa over 10 years ago , visiting cairo for 20 days. Where I can dance salsa , please let me know if u are looking for partner.  Thanks