Hiring: Bahasa Melayu Speakers (Philippines)

Greetings!

My name is Raffy Aquino, Sourcing Associate from Viventis Search Asia.

To date, Viventis Search has strategically partnered with various multi-national, regional and local clients in the top 500 corporations in the Philippines.
(moderated)

In this light, I would like to ask if you know some people who are living here in the Philippines who can speak Bahasa Melayu. Our client, which is one of the leading foreign exchange company in the world,  is planning to set up a headquarter here in the Philippines. They are currently looking for people who can speak Bahasa Melayu for the Sales-Account Manager position. The company is willing to provide a very competitive salary package. Attached with this email is the job description for the said position for your perusal.

If ever you have friends or relatives who are currently looking for a work here in the Philippines, you can reply to my email with their names, email address, and contact numbers.

I am hoping to hear from you and looking forward to future partnerships as well.

Thank you and have a great day!

--
Raffy Aquino
Sourcing Associate

ViVENTiS SEARCH ASIA
1703 OMM-Citra Bldg.,
San Miguel Ave.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City,
Philippines 1600
M. (63) 917.5237654
T. (632) 637.5636 loc 115
F. (632) 637.5640
(moderated: no ads on the forum)

Hi Raffy,

You should post your advert in the Malaysia classifieds > job section as well. Thank you.

Hello Sir,
Is this position still vacant?
I may not be an accountant but i can speak fluently Bahasa Indonesia. And actually Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia are similar.
I'm working here in Indonesia for more than 15 years in a manufacturing company, so that's why i know how to speak their bahasa language fluently. I'm going back home to philippines next month (March 2012), thanks & god bless..

Hi. Please send me your resume asap

sir_raffy wrote:

Hi. Please send me your resume asap

Sir Raffy,
thank you for your very fast reply...
please advice where can i send my resume?

here's my email: [email protected]

thanks & god bless..

good evening sir raffy

I'm Paulo Arellano DeGuzman ,I'm interested with the position is it still open, i just came from Malaysia , been there for 4 years and am fluent in bahasa.

Thank You

hi is this still available?im interested

Hello sheryleng and Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this post is from 2012 :rolleyes:

Please feel free to start a new topic on the Malaysia Forum.

Thanks

Karen

i can negotiate using bahasa melayu and indonesia.. let me use it with your company... let's gain profit using my skills.

Hi edelene,

karen wrote:

Hello sheryleng and Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this post is from 2012 :rolleyes:

Please feel free to start a new topic on the Malaysia Forum.

Thanks

Karen

:)

i am a formaer ofw who can communicate using bahasa melayu as well as bahasa indonesia.:)

is this job still available?my name is michael manalo, 1 year exp in BPO industry,speak melayu and spanish.

Moderated by Gavind.
Reason : contact info on a public forum

Good day!

I am currently looking for a job with the position of Bahasa Melayu Speaker. I have been working as a Bahasa Melayu Speaker for almost a year. Moreover, I've experienced to work in prestigious companies here in the Philippines like Amikat Services and my former company, Teleperformance. I am adaptable, flexible and willing to work under pressure. I am looking forward to be short listed in your company and my credentials would be suited in your requirements. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Bryan

Closed