I'd love to meet native British people in Antwerp

Hello.

I'm Vincent, I'm 19 years old, I'm blind and I live in Antwerp.

I 'fell in love' with English and the English (language) a few years ago and it would make my day if I could meet (or e-mail) with a native English speaker in Antwerp, to talk about one thing and another, exchange interests, talk about culture differences an so on. I don't really care what we would talk about; as long as we speak English, it's fine. I would like to meet someone who can help me improve my English pronunciation and everyday English: I'm studying a bachelor in translation and interpreting English-Spanish and I have to speak with a British  or American accent, which I can't really do at the moment because I don't like practising in front of my brother who's telling me I'm trying to be English.

I can't think of anything else to write, to be honest. I'm just dying to get to know native English-speaking people. :D In exchange, I'd love to help my language partner improve their Dutch (my native language) or French.

Don't hesitate to get in touch and feel free to ask me anything!

Vincent

Hi Vincent and welcome to Expat!

Your topic has been moved to Antwerp forum for better visibility.

I invite you to post an advert in Antwerp classifieds > language exchange section. It may help.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.:)