Hi, Looking for new English speaker friends in paris area !

Hi everyone,

Hello,

My name is Djeny. I'm a french native speaker (24). I'm graduated in business law and consider sitting the bar examen next year, to become a lawyer. I'm currently on a training course in a law firm in Paris.

I'm really nice, friendly and sociable... I'm looking for new  friends who come from abroad to discover new cultures, new people and just have fun in one of the best place in the world !!! And you speak english so it will be also an opportunity to me to practise english but I can also help you in french!

And you, tell me more about you ?

I look forward to reading from you.

bienvenue sur le forum ,ici les étrangers font lŽeffort de parler notre très belle langue le français, fait de même.Pour l'anglais c'est en haut à droite. 

bonne soiré

jean  luc ;)

Hi Djeny,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I have moved your topic on the Paris anglophone forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine
-----------
Expat.com team

Hi Christine,

Thank you !!
I didn't know how to do that !
I would like to congratulate you and your team for this webside !! What a good idea because nowadays it's complicated to find friends from other countries ... and thanks to you it will be easier to COMMUNICATE !
Thanks.

All the best

Djeny

Hi Djeny!

I'm Farhan from Malaysia. Currently working as an Engineer and will be arrived in Paris on this Saturday, 15 Oct. Im going to have an on-job-training with one of the company there for 1 year plus. Btw, I'm 24 too.

I love to meet new friends especially from abroad and would like to share anything that I know. My hobby is photography. 

I hope to know you better and your country. I do speak English and hope to learn French from you. Maybe we can meet up soon!:D

Best regards,
Farhan