Teaching work

Hi

I am looking for 4 weeks work Teaching English, i teach nights at the moment and i am looking for some daytime hours also . I have teaching Eperience and also have my TEFL/TESOL cert. No of anybody looking for a teacher for a few weeks??

Cheers Eoin

Hi Eoin!

Have you checked the classifieds?;)

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi Eoin!

Have you checked the classifieds?;)

Harmonie.

Cheers Harmonie  ill do that thanx

prettyboy101 wrote:

Hi

I am looking for 4 weeks work Teaching English, i teach nights at the moment and i am looking for some daytime hours also . I have teaching Eperience and also have my TEFL/TESOL cert. No of anybody looking for a teacher for a few weeks??

Cheers Eoin

Good God!  You actually posted this error ridden plea for work?  What kind of drugs are YOU on?  Not the kind that make you a better writer, that's fo' sho'! 

How could you possibly make so many mistakes in 4 lines of text?  Seriously?! 

I am looking for 4 weeks work Teaching English, i teach nights at the moment and i am looking for some daytime hours also .

"I" capitalized 1/3 times.
Why did you capitalize teaching?
This should have been at least 2 sentences, maybe 3.

I have teaching Eperience and also have my TEFL/TESOL cert. No of anybody looking for a teacher for a few weeks??

"Experience" misspelled and capitalized, because...?
NO of anybody? It should read "know" Mr. Yeats.
The ending is abrupt, but I can't blame you for that.

If you really had your TEFL/TESOL cert. you shouldn't make this kind of big  mistake. I think you should be more careful in sentence writting next time.

Owned! XD

WideAwake wrote:
prettyboy101 wrote:

Hi

Cheers Eoin

Good God!  You actually posted this error ridden plea for work?  What kind of drugs are YOU on?  Not the kind that make you a better writer, that's fo' sho'! 

How could you possibly make so many mistakes in 4 lines of text?  Seriously?! 

I am looking for 4 weeks work Teaching English, i teach nights at the moment and i am looking for some daytime hours also .

"I" capitalized 1/3 times.
Why did you capitalize teaching?
This should have been at least 2 sentences, maybe 3.

I have teaching Eperience and also have my TEFL/TESOL cert. No of anybody looking for a teacher for a few weeks??

"Experience" misspelled and capitalized, because...?
NO of anybody? It should read "know" Mr. Yeats.
The ending is abrupt, but I can't blame you for that.

Have you nothing better to be doing than roaming around looking for mistakes in peoples sentences, get a life mate, or should i say get a life m8..  apeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tiffany tran wrote:

If you really had your TEFL/TESOL cert. you shouldn't make this kind of big  mistake. I think you should be more careful in sentence writting next time.

Tran what are you talking about.... as i said before i will  write on a blog however i like .. am i going for an interview here or something hahaha funny guys,, keep up the good work roaming around sites writing stupid comments

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/420542_347777691911056_228958000459693_1117288_461122819_n.jpg

@wideawake it seems like your the cretin

Hi all,

Could we please avoid going off topic and unnecessary remarks?

Thanks
Armand