Does anyone want to teach Greek language?

Hello people,

I have been in Athens for nearly two weeks now and would really like to start learning some Greek as I plan to be here for some time. I can only do nights from about 8pm and all the courses offered are usually during the day and quite intensive.

Preferably I would like to exchange these lessons for me teaching English but I know most people speak amazing English in Greece already. However I am a teacher, not a TEFL teacher but I have experience teaching others and think I would be able to help people brush up on their English language skills :)

Otherwise I am looking for one or two lessons a week and am not sure of the going rate but am willing to pay for lessons if the person has teaching experience and a lot of patience (I am crap at languages!).

Efkharisto poly!

Hey!

I am Greek, I live in Athens, and the truth is that I don't have any experience in teaching!(greek or any other language!)Nevertheless, I am very willing to obtain some, and see if we could work things out!It sounds really challenging to me :-) Of course I wouldn't charge you anything, since I haven't got any experience. I, myself, have the Proficiency in english(a certificate), but I would like to "brush them up" a little  :-)
So, if what I wrote seems interesting to you, let me know :-)

p.s. I am not aware of my schedule at university yet, but I believe that I will have free time after 8 p.m. And as for the patience, I guess there won't be no problem :-)

Παρακαλώ ! ("parakalo")

Hi there! I really understand what are you talking about;I am a lady tutor (greek,enlish,spanish) and I think I can help you.I live in the northern suburbs.If you are close and interested let me know @ [email protected]