Looking for a flatshare in Nairobi

Hi everyone,
I am a 26yr old German doing an interneship with a women's rights NGO in Nairobi, starting next week. My work is located in Nairobi Hills so anywhere in the west, Hurlingham, Kilmani, Upper Esate, Kileleshwa, or the Westland Area would be fine.
I am thankful for any help or suggestions!

Thank you in advance!
Sophie

Hi Sophie!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

@ Joe mpole: How about introducing yourself before giving out your number ?

Regards
Armand

Joe Mpole .... nice try.

Sophie, I dont have any flats, but quite often they're advertised in the classified section. You can also look at the boards at the Sarit Centre in Westlands.Or the smaller boards at the Yaya Centre.

I am NOT a tour guide, there for cannot offer you guided tours.

Hi guys,
thanks for the welcome!
I have found a place now so no need for further help!
Have a good day everyone!

Hi Sophie,

I am currently living in a 4-bed roomed house and would be glad to have you take up one of the rooms.  You will have your own bathroom and will have access to the rest of the house, including the kitchen.  I however live in Nairobi West, which is near Langata/Karen and Hurligham areas.

If this would be of interest, I would be happy to discuss this further.

Best,
Becky

Thank you for the offer Becky! But as I posted above, I have already found a room.  Good luck finding someone!
Sophie

Hi all and Hey sophie welcome to nairobi, this is a nice place, i am also a foreigner here from 6 months, my friends say i already became half kenyan, hehe hope you have a nice time, good luck for your future. I wont give my nunber to strangers, and you better dont call strangers, hehehe. Its a free advice. Hey guys, when some new person comes to Expact blog, please do not give your numbers directly. It is not advisable and Armand good one bro....

YEH I NEVER POST HERE  BUT GIVIGN PHINE NUMBER WITHOUT ANY INFO IS  VERY WRONG,.,.MIKE

Hi.

I Have a Well furnished room in a Service Apartment for rent located on Kabarnet Road just behind Nakumatt Prestige. We offer daily , weekly, short and long term rentals. Affordable daily rates from 2,500KES and monthly rates from 25,000KES. Above rates includes ZUKU cable TV, Internet Access, and daily maid service. A very peaceful estate with swimming pool, gym, ample parking space, play ground for kids, basket ball court and 24 by 7 security. A must view apartment.
Interested parties kindly contact, Sherie 0737250777, calling from overseas kindly call +254737250777

2,500 kes is a bit expensive , i get good hotel  for that price  ,,thanks anyway,.