Looking for Friends, Musicians & other Arty People

My name is Rikki, an ex-pat living in central Lausanne & I would love to meet some new people, make music, join a band & explore Switzerland.

My Interests: Art, design, photo, guitar, movies, hiking, snowboard, cooking & travel.

About myself : I`m male, English, 40+ with a big smile & a young heart. I speak English, French & Swiss-German. My passions are Art, Design Photo & Music.

If you would like to meet for a chat, a drink or discuss maybe doing a music project together, please let me know. I have access to a simple Music Studio :-)

Cheers Rikki
[email protected]

Welcome to Expat.com Rikki!

Nice intro.;)

Harmonie.

Harmonie .. with a name like that you must be musical!

Do you sing? :)

I would sing if I were on the ile de Maurice!

Thank-you & enjoy

Rikki

Well, allow me to invite you to an interesting art/music event just down the road in Geneva:

On the 13th of October at 8pm, there will be an exciting and I think unique event at Pickwick's pub, Geneva.

The Underground Art Club will open for the first time, for a fascinating and entertaining night of art, music and performance!

BE hypnotized
by the graceful gyrations of Miss Sugar, our dancer
- bringing the magic of 1001 Nights to a Thursday night in Geneva

BE enchanted
by Miss Hana and her Puppets
- surreal and inventive entertainment, nothing like any Punch and Judy show you've seen…..

BE thrilled
by the sultry tones of Miss Papillon
- enveloping us in glamour, wit and a hefty slug of pizzazz …..

BE amazed
by Miss Joy and her magical balloons
- who knew you could DO that with inflatable objects?

Live music will be provided to entertain you while you draw by resident musician, Mr Pham.

Drink, draw and dream with us at The Underground Art Club.

You can come along and just enjoy a drink and be an audience, or you can become part of the event, by taking up pencil and paper and joining in the fun - no experience or even talent necessary! The entry fee (14chf/12chf for unemployed/students) includes a drink, and drawing materials are provided.

There are more details on the site
theundergroundartclub.wordpress.com

Thanks Kiriel,

Sounds like fun .. Will see if I can get down for next thursday .. Are you performing? If you are going to be there then look out for me or text me on +41 (0)76 520 4706

Cheers Rikki

I am indeed performing...

Hi Kiriel,
Sorry I couldn`t make it to your performance at Mr. Pickwicks..I got stuck with some work I had to do :-(
I was looking forward to the event as it sounded quite unusual.. Especially the dancing & balloons!Hopefully there will be another time.
If there are any other events or open exhibitions you are going to please let me know (especially weekends)as I would like to come along if possible.
Here`s my e-mail if you want to check out some venues in Lausanne:
[email protected]
Cheers Rikki