Don't want to learn english continue

the end

If neither you or your friends native language is English it is very easy to make mistakes and be misunderstood.
Add in email\internet communication and then it becomes harder still and even more frustrating for both parties.

From what you have just written while there are mistakes I am able to understand you :) Keep learning if only for yourself its a great achievement learning another language and don't let the bad days spoil it for you :)

Dear,

I think the only way for not having mistake anymore is that you should keep learning and practicing, day by day and time by time. Don't give up so quickly. It's a bit hard at the beginning then it will be easier, and I think your English is not that bad. There are some little mistakes but not a big deal, readers still can understand you. ;-) You should keep learning to be a fluently English speaker one day.

Cheers.

your grammar is not very good. but thats not very big problem for listening and speaking. you can improve in when time goes by. and even though your grammar is little wrong, foreigners still can understand you, and sometimes, they will correct you. my friend often does. when he talks fast, i cant hear, i just simple say: pardon ? or could u say it again ?... or just simply, when he looks at my face hehe, he can understand and talk in more simple way
you can listen to english music, pop songs. you can sing and know many new words. this will help u much in studying english
do u agree with me ? ;):D
nice day!!!!

If you really want to master the English language,DONT GIVE UP. Constant practice makes perfect.Try to speak to your teacher more often,practice with your classmate and ask your teacher to listen to you even for just 10 minutes.Dont be afraid in committing mistakes.It is in our mistake that we learn.
Good luck!

blacktiger_1402 wrote:

I write this topic when i feel sad and boring.
I know i will write sentence wrong, grammar wrong , but i want to write.
Lasttime when i start to learn english, i am very excited and i learn assiduous, when i can speak a litte with foreigner, i feel very happy although they dont understand what i say.
I have one friend, he live in singapore, i want him to help me, if i write or speak wrong, pls tell me know. But oneday, i write he dont understand me, he start angry me, he abuse me very much, maybe he confuse my mean. But i can't explain and talk to him understand coz my english is very bad.
Now i hate myself, i dont want to learn english continue, i think i will drop out.

Blacktiger understands English more than many of us; the topic is a clear indication of that.  It is reverse psychology...  I don't know about you guys, but it certainly got my attention.

Blacktiger, we are just foreigners trying to make it on a foreign land, please don't pull our legs...  I would have never done such a thing to a Vietnamese in the USA.

Howie

tks everyone, thank you so much. now i feel better, and i will try to learn better, i believe on oneday my english is better...
Have a nice day

I feel the same way about Vietnamese. I don't think I'll ever learn it all anytime soon, but little by little it will come. Sometimes I learn best from mistakes.

BlackTiger

Nobody ever succeeded by giving up

And your friend shouldn't get angry and abuse you just because english isn't your native language