Student Concession available for public transport in Zurich?

Hi,

I am form India. I need to know the following information.If you kindly give me the following information, I will be grateful to you!

1. Is there student concession available for public transport in Zurich? Generally, how much is the transportation cost in Zurich?

2. Cost of health insurance (age 26 years +)

3. Cost of telephone preferably mobile phones.

4. Cost of restaurant (eat out).

Thanks in advance!

:)

1. There is a general reduction on some season tickets for those under 26, but no student reduction as far as I can see. Check out zvv.ch for details and fares, or ask your school/university.
2. Check out comparis.ch to find out which insurance company offers the best price for you. Take in mind that conditions for basic (mandatory) insurance are the same for all companies.
3. The big mobile phone companies are Swisscom, Orange and Sunrise. You'll find info on prices on their websites. Sunrise tends to be the cheapest one.
4. As much as you want to spend. Eating out at noon can be cheaper than during the evenings, because many restaurants have one or two set menus for lunch. They usually start at 15-20 CHF. During the evening, such set menus are not offered (or at a higher price).

Hope this helps,
Twan.

Thanks TWAN for your valuable information