Looking for Flatmate in Banani, Dhaka

If you're looking for a short term/long term place to stay in Dhaka there's a room opening up in our flat in Banani starting October. We're all ex-pats and usually have interns, researchers, ngo workers coming and going month to month. One bedroom within a 3 bedroom flat. $300 a month or will pro-rate weekly if staying for shorter time.

Modern newly furnished 2200 sq ft 3 bedroom apt right on the main Airport Rd. Top floor flat overlooking Golf course and views of Dhaka. living/dining/kitchen/tv room/laundry room/3 balconies. Bedroom furnished with semi double bed, table, closet, a/c and on-suite bathroom. Includes all utilities, cable tv, internet. Shared kitchenware and appliances. Pictures and youtube video tour available.

building is very secure, full time security, roof top access, generator, and ips in flat for back up electricity.

Hi rivnat07,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would suggest you to put an advert in the Dhaka classifieds > flat share, house share section as well.

Thank you and i wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

thanks for the tip christine.

HI.

saw your ad for roommate in banani.

I am interested.

I am an indian citizen, male, 34.

facebook.com/garments.stocklots

Is it still available?

Email me at [email protected]

Hello! I'm Bernard and I'll be coming to Dhaka for work purposes around mid-January and am looking for a place to stay. The office I'll be working in will be in Gulshan so I wanted to inquire if your room is still available for rent? Your ad mentioned photos and a video tour, so maybe that's a good place to start. Thanks in advance, Bernard

Hi Bernard,

Sorry for the late reply.
Both rooms are occupied until late February.  However, one room is available from January 19th to the 28th if you're looking for a place to stay temporarily while seeking other places.   

Thanks.

Hi, I' am Italian student who will work in Dhaka for 3 months. I will be interested in the room in a shared flat with other young people. I will arrive at the end of february.

Hi.  The room is available from feb 19th to the 29th.  You can use it to get used to Dhaka, meet some ppl and find a longer term place.  Its much easier to find a place once you're here.  Unfortunately someone has it for March and April already.  Im from new york,  just graduated college, started out here working for BRAC, now I manage a supply chain.  My flatmate is from new jersey and works for BRAC.

Thank you. I will take into account and let you know soon. Do you know any special web-syte where it is possible to look for it? I m sure that when you are there, it is much easier though.
Then, I would also be interested to know something about the life in dhaka (meaning transportation, life for young foreigners and so on). I would be grateful if you could provide some info.

Hi I just found your advert on the forum and was wondering if you still had a room.  I am female PhD student from the UK doing research here in Dhaka until mid May, I am currently staying at a hotel in Banani and looking for some form of flatshare (with fellow expats) in this area.  I was wondering if you had a room available between now and mid May?

HI there, I am currently in Dhaka and looking for an accommodation for a couple of months.
Is there any rooms available in shared flats? I had a look around and there are lots of announcements of apartments for rent but not rooms. Any idea or suggestion is strongly appreciated.

hi all, i can share my flat with someone who is not a smoker,and whose snoring strength doesn't goes beyond 2 doors, and should be fast enough to kill at least 10 mosquitos in one night! p.s: killing racket is on da house.
the apartment is in gulshan 1, close to mexican restaurant,between lake and the main road,far enough from noise of main road but not far from constructions ofcourse...

Hi All,

One room is available this week, for one week only, if you need a temp place while you look for another spot, until March 6th. 
Otherwise it'll be available again from May 1, 2012. 

Thanks!

Hi there

I am an Indian male (40 yrs) moving from Hong Kong for short term, 3 months starting from June 1st till Id holidays (Mid of August 2012).  I am looking for non-intrusive shared accommodation with good internet connectivity and a car park, please let me know if the single room is still available.

Best regards
Sudhakar

I am looking for an Studio apartment, or sub-let within Gulshan and Banani...thanks

Hi,
I am Indian and planning to visit Bangladesh next month 15th and will stay for a month. I am looking for short term rent in furnished apartments. I am ok if there are flats available with flatmates. Can someone help me finding an apartment to stay?

Thanks

Hi, this flat is available from june 22nd.  Currently there's two of us from the US.  You can email me if you have any further questions ... [email protected].

Hello guys,

I invite you to post your ad in the housing in Dhaka section.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Rivnat07
I just had look in the forum section and saw that you mentioned you had a room available from June 22nd, is it still available at this point?? i'll be there on the 8th of july
please let me know asap, i also sent you an email..
thank you

hi aussiebanglagirl, i've seen your reply in this thread. as there are a few days to go till you come to dhaka, let me know if you don't get accomodation with rivnat. you can email me at [email protected]. i have contacts with real estate agents and others who are well-equipped to serve and help out the expatriate community. okay? take care.

regards, mirza.

[moderated: please post in the housing section.]

If you need a rent flat with flatmate I can help you. I must help you to find one.
Sayeam
Dhaka