Child care in Dalian

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Dalian ?

How much is daycare in Dalian?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Dalian you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

Hello there,

I`ll be moving to Dalian soon and I have the same concerns as you... have you figured out all those answers/? Please, share.

Thank you!

Hello there mariliamiranda,

This topic has been launched by Expat.Com so that we can gather a maximum info on the subject to help expats and would-be expats.

I suggest you create a topic of your own since the post is dated 2011 and provide some details so that members can guide you.

Here is the direct link : https://www.expat.com/forum/146-20-chil … alian.htmlhttps://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … p;catID=20

All the very best
Bhavna

Thats right. Thank you very much! I'll do that.

Thanks!!!!

Hi, I'm a local Dalianese and maybe I can give you some advice on the daycare question. I don't know the age of your children. Sometimes the kindergartens here accepts kids above 3-4. It's easy to find a daycare kindergarten in Dalian and the fees' range is about 2000 above, up to 6000 RMB per month, which includes three meals. I think there must be some places specialized for foreign children and may cost you more. Of course they'll have better environment, such as English speaking stuff. You may ask your recruiters for help and they normally can handle all the problems for your family to settle down. If you need any more help, you can let me know at xxx. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Armand & Mariliamiranda.

I am relocating to Dalian for my work in 3 months, and have the exact same concerns as yours. Hope everything worked out well for you. Can you please share your experiences and some references/guidelines? Thank you.

Hi! I stil have no answers. I'll be moving to Dalian by the end of April. Hope to have some new information soon.

Best wishes,

Marília

Looks like we'll be there around the same time. I'll be there end of may. Let's share when we find out more ;o)

Thanks,
Ben

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the Dalian business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct