Child care in Guangdong

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Guangdong ?

How much is daycare in Guangdong?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Guangdong you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

Hi
I was a single mother with my child she's just 3 years 6 mothes old now.
She's a mixed girl from a father who's from australia.
When she's found in my body, her father said he didn't want to have any more baby.
I like baby and I was not young so I kept the baby, when the doctor advised me to keep.
In 2012 the whole year I was trying my best to learn about the kidegarden what they can give to my child here in zhongshan city.
So I seek a job there and my daughter entered that a kindegarden here.
The normal kidegarden owner would like to earn more money so the teachers ther was requested to work more, and so hard the job everyday and not much time to teach boys and girls daily.
I think chinese teachers for kids learn too much in their colleges or university but they are lazy to teach boys and girls when work after they educated and come to work. Or they care too much about their income first so a good teachers for girls are no standard to show. If you see a young girl teacher is hard working there and she would like to taking care the flowers around and very clean and would like to play with boys and girls, then she's 80% a good teacher for baby.

Now I am seeking a better kidegarden hope my child can learn better and a new job for myself.
Afterall, Kid was sent to a more expensive kidegarden will be better I think. at least there are 3 or 4 teachers or aunts for a class of 38-48 kids.
I wish i can earn more so that my daughter can be sent to a better place, more teachers there to work and live with her.

ZSChen

Hi ZSChen!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Armand