English-speaking contacts in Baku

I'd like to have an idea of where I may meet groups of English-speaking expats when I get to Baku. My husband's company is sending us there in June, but it's not a large group of people, like BP, etc, where they have a support system already in place. I'd like to also find a job.  I sent an e-mail to the embassy but have gotten no reply. Any suggestions?

If you are into charity works, I would suggest you to join rotary international of Baku. they usually meet in Hyatt evry wednesday @ 7:30pm...Ther you will meet businessmen and expats who own a company here in Baku.

Well, are you only looking for expats, or Azerbaijanis who happen to know english are okay too?

hey
I will move in Baku
Iam looking friends the UK,US,AU in Baku
if you know please send me an e-mail.
sinan
thanks

looking for friends? I can help :)

to lazyBarrientos try to send you message but you inbox full. my wife love to meet you shes former BTK (Tisa) staff.

To TrekkersI-I sent u a message, sorry I did not get a chance to visit this site for a long tme..=)

ok my wife love to meet you, shes former BTK employee might be more interesting for both you, tried to send you a message but your inbox is full so no joy. we are going home this coming June so I hope that you can meet my family

ciao

sure...just give me a call--0506206308

i need a azerbaijane freind any azerbaijane contact me [email protected]

Hello people. I am azeribaijanian who currently is in Baku for summer, i would like to meet up with english speaking people in order to enjoy my time here, and to improve my language skills, I will be back in usa on september. I will be respectful if someone will help.....