Survey regarding on Opening a Traditional Chinese Medical Massage

hey guys, i was planning to open a Traditional chinese medical massage, with typical chinese decoration. Just clean massage for man and woman, please advice me if this is a good business in kuwait. Thank you

people need to know their benefits and costs.and how they feel after it.and give present it in a bright and attractive way so as to get customers.or include it in a package.

never went to one befor
but people have 1 thing in there mind that is alawys on top and that is the Cost
just to let u know
Mixed Massage is not allowed in Kuwait as far as i know i think 90% sure

thanks Ace and Salue for the advice i'll take note of that !

Sen.Josh@ feel free to ask anything.

Man there are alot of massage centers in kuwait.I do not recommend you.You canopen a coffee shop or resturant because people here are lazy and love to eat !!!

Hello Sen

Try first to work in barbershop they need people who know about massage get idea how its working here then open one :)

before inquiring as to whether or not it is a good idea, i suggest you invest some time in understanding the documents/ permits required to open such a shop. ask around, if u make any friends working in similar fields, find out what they needed to break into the business. offer something different.

the concept of massages are not really sought after much this side of the world, u would need to start first by educating people regarding the benefits of massage etc. on overall health and wellness.

and best of luck, let no one break ur stride, if u have a dream or aspiration, go for it as is.

yeah that s right ,you need to create the demand for it,so that the people are curious and want to experience it.

Great idea! Open it!

if you are an entrepreneur you must explore your capabilities more than advice , just do what you want if you have resources all the best , Kuwait is best place for legal business .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct