Expat Contracts for Indian EXPATS

hi sir,

I am getting an offer.the company is shown Nobel group basically a trading company. they are going to start or started a biscuit manufacturing company.Please tell about the company and about luanda.I have a kid what schooling there. you can even mail me pls. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi, I have been offered with salary of 1700 USD + accommodation, food & transport is of company expense for chicken processing plant of Fazenda Filomena. I have search for the company but not getting any official website to check further details. The company is sister concern of Fozkudia Group. In Angola

Please suggest, is this a lucrative offer or not?

Hi Muliving

I have a offer for sales executive profile for Luanda and they are offering 45000 INR per month with accomodation+ travel+ medical+ laundry+ visa+airline. But my concern is this much amount (as mentioned above) isnough to live a normal life in luanda.

Plz guide me with you constructive feedback.

Regards
Anuj varma

I hope it is not worth coming for such a low pay for RS. 45000 i.e $ 650 . Too low . Trust me ask them an average pay pack of $ 2000 . The pays are good for expats especially Indian expats. 

Regards
Atul sankar

Hi Muliving ,
As I see this post is very old hence not sure of relevance considering today's time.

Would appreciate if you can reply or send an email or share your contact so we can further discuss and it will be beneficial for me.

Thx
Vishal

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Vishal

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange information.

Hello,Can you give infromation about this company.Name below.
O GABINETE 118 – Gestão de Obras e Projectos, Lda.

Hi,
Thanks for all the insights you shared on the blog and helping us to get more clarity over any subject related to expats especially Indian expats.
I have a query regarding the company named Noble Group SA based in Luanda, Angola. Is it a good company to pursue an accounts & finance career? Do they keep their promise of good foods, accommodation, etc? How good it looks for a person coming from India with a salary of $1200 per month excluding fooding, lodging and other amenities?

Please help me taking the decision.

Thanking you!

Hi.
Where are you from india.I am also going to luanda (Angola) at Mianaga Area.In which month you are going.I think you should asked for 300 dollar more salary.On of my friend suggestion food is very expensive is there.Please confirm which type of visa they are providing you.You have to learn Portuguese language.

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion.I agree with you it happens so its good to clear everything in writing on company letter head.
I want your kind help that you already worked in angola i am looking job of manufacturing head in liquor bottling unit.
Do you any reference for angola.
I have 23 years experience in distillery.12 year in india 11 years in East Africa.
Regards
Rakesh Mishra

I am in talks with an Organization named Newaco grupo who are in to a trade of packaged food and the profile is of Business development manager...I want to know about this organization,culture any cons if you can share and nature of work they usually offer on this role.

Thanks.

Hi,
There is no good reputation of this company. Before joining read your contact well.

Please read your contract and company policies before joining.

Try for lagos Nigeria better place for indians and business & jobs.

Hey bro have u joined in Angola , even iam looking for a job now , please if u can help me to find any new openings in your company.

Dear Indian expat,

Hi. I'm a Indian Citizen who is having more than 6 years of experience in South Africa, Congo, Angola & Tanzania. This TOPIC is dedicated to the all the Indian expats (not limited to them only) who is trying a Job here or already having an offer from Employer in Africa.

Following are very IMP points to discuss & know from Employer

1. Try to get reference from someone for the company you are going for
- Salary on monthly basis (Many employers do not pay monthly salaries & they keep your money on hold)
- USD Transfer to India (It cost you to transfer)
- Company reputation
- Work permit (many employer do not make WP & keep rolling to save money)
- Type of accommodation
(They talk good in interview & promise many things but once you are here NOTHING happens same way)

2. Take CONTRACT in writing (these are MUST)
- Basic family medical (Med. treatments are expensive here)
- Company vehicle
- Child schooling
- Paid house expenses(Electricity+Water charges)
- Yearly Paid leave + paid family travel to India

3. Work profile (In here Nothing is fixed , they will ask you to do anything !- BEWARE), you can not change a job in abroad as its ban by law here, so they use this as a weapon against you

4. Working hrs (Many companies work for 12-15 hrs, no time limits, even Sunday & holidays are working days!, I worked same way so BEWARE)

5. Increments (Most of the companies do not have this system, you keep working for same salary for years)

Basically I did not see any much of professionalism, all customized, & this is I have seen with several employees & not alone my experience.

If you need information on any companies in Africa write me back, I will happy to give you true report.

- @Hello Sir,
I got an job offer from Active Beauty Cosmetics - Luanda.
Can you pls tell me more about this company, it's working culture, professionalism and expat benefits they provide
Regards
Sameer

@MUliving Hello Sir,

I got an job offer from Active Beauty Cosmetics - Luanda.

Can you pls tell me more about this company, it's working culture, professionalism and expat benefits they provide

Regards
Sameer
@sameerghosh

Thank You so much Sir for this information just want to know about Angola as plenty people not suggested me to in Angola last week i got an offer from a company in Launda which is a FMCG food industry ANGO ZARA and i saw some bad reviews about the company in Glassdoor and Google but the HR of the company told me straight that if u want to join it's up to you no one is forcing you to do it,Please suggest me What to do , Iam having a prior exp of Nigeria too.
@MUliving Dear sir,

Can you please tell me how is the Noble group angola company, because i got offer for that company with 1450 usd and is there is Local allowance is given as a pocket money i want to know about that please do the needful
Hi @Raghavendra janib,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that MULIVING is no longer active. Hence you may not get the required advice from him.

I invite you to create a new discussion on the Angola forum where you can ask about all your queries and hopefully our members may guide you accordingly.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@shankar15680 Hello Sir have you joined the company Nobel group ,Please can u tell me about them this is my e mail id [link moderated]

@dineshvs30 Hello Sir , Please help to me even i got an offer from Angola but i dont want to go there it's like from the reviews on Google about the company , iam not satisfied at all , Please suggest me What to do? Below is my e mail id.

[link moderated]

@Mukund Dhorajiya

Hello Sir do u u have any current openings in your company , Please write me on my mail it's given below,

Iam looking for job in Sales waiting for your swift response.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi deepakp201525,

For safety reasons, please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

Vero

expat.com team

@Anuj799 E mail me your no i will give you al the details about african countries Job

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@MUliving How is Mitrelli organisation to work in Angola and as senior manager projects how muc salary can be charged with other benefits

Unsafe to post contact details here. Please use the private message system for this.