Expat Contracts for Indian EXPATS

hi sir,

I am getting an offer.the company is shown Nobel group basically a trading company. they are going to start or started a biscuit manufacturing company.Please tell about the company and about luanda.I have a kid what schooling there. you can even mail me pls. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 months ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi, I have been offered with salary of 1700 USD + accommodation, food & transport is of company expense for chicken processing plant of Fazenda Filomena. I have search for the company but not getting any official website to check further details. The company is sister concern of Fozkudia Group. In Angola

Please suggest, is this a lucrative offer or not?

Hi Muliving

I have a offer for sales executive profile for Luanda and they are offering 45000 INR per month with accomodation+ travel+ medical+ laundry+ visa+airline. But my concern is this much amount (as mentioned above) isnough to live a normal life in luanda.

Plz guide me with you constructive feedback.

Regards
Anuj varma

I hope it is not worth coming for such a low pay for RS. 45000 i.e $ 650 . Too low . Trust me ask them an average pay pack of $ 2000 . The pays are good for expats especially Indian expats. 

Regards
Atul sankar

Hi Muliving ,
As I see this post is very old hence not sure of relevance considering today's time.

Would appreciate if you can reply or send an email or share your contact so we can further discuss and it will be beneficial for me.

Thx
Vishal

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Vishal

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange information.