2nd try: Let's meet up AAN (Al Ain) Expats

happy eid mubrak to all my Expat.com friends and enjoy ur vacations it seem all are gone missing including our co-odinater MIA just reply waiting for some action

Hi ALL,

how's life going on?its a long day weekend again, and i guess we are too busy at work and other stuffs,(my internet is too slow, that's why i just posted  im still planning for the second meetup before year end, but i think most expats will be on holiday.

any suggestions? comments? when and where to have our 2nd meetup? 4 weeks left till year end. hope to hear from you guys,
let's explore al ain and have some fun in the City of Gardens.

cheers,

princessmia

The weather is nice , we can do something outdoor . Picnic or safari

Guys,

kindly check the new post at forum..
  thank you.

looking forward,

princessmia

mia whts new can u tell me

prince75,
  how are u. plan to have meetup 23Dec. Friday,
  kindly check forum please..

thanks

IM in from now guys im waiting for more people

I think i can do friday.. what time???

Al Ainul este un oras foarte frumos ,plin de verdeata si multa istorie.Cu muzee forturi multe,fiecare cu istoria lor.Este unul din cele mai bogate orase din Emirate.Imi place mult sa traiesc in acest oras .Veniti si voi si bucurativa de frumusetile lui.Ma cheama Liza si va astept in frumosul AL AIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi lizicaflorea!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi. Nice topic. If, by any chance, there is another gathering some time in the future, please let me know. Thank you.

ANy other ideas to have a meet up very soon? ;)

yeah .It is god an idea .Please where will you meet gays.

Peace

Hi,
Can I join the meet up? also would like to suggest the place if you would like to, in Leisure Restaurant & coffee shop!! :)

very Good ,, leets do this and meet,, all togather .... tc

what places u recommend 4 going out especially during the week days!

can some1 recommend 2 me a nice place in al ain other than tradervicks 2 visit it 4 a drink coz I m fed up from rotana hotel

What's wrong with Tradervicks? :) I personally don't like some of the Rotana Staff but the restaurant itself (food, drinks and entertainment) is pretty nice.

Haifa1981 wrote:

Hi,
Can I join the meet up? also would like to suggest the place if you would like to, in Leisure Restaurant & coffee shop!! :)

The Leisure is a wonderful place for meetings and gatherings. They have a cafe ( Sheesha :) ) and a very nice restaurant. The settings are great. Been there a lot and it's not far from Khalifa Street where I live.

I would also love to meet up you guys,,,,,,

hi all iam recently moved and working in al ain city i was living in doha-qatar after that in sharjha and Dubai i know alot of ppl  but i dunno ppl in al ain.. nice to meet u all :)

any news?