New In Phom Penh

Hi everyone!

I have just arrived in Phnom Penh and I don't know many people here, that would be great if we could meet some day!
I am French, I am 26 and I am in Phnom Penh until the end of december for an internship.

I hope to meet you soon!

Laurine

Welcome to Expat.com and to Phnom Penh Laurine!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Laurine1
On essaie de mettre en place un petit apero ou ballade ou dieu sait quoi si ça te dit, il y a un thread a ce sujet dans le forum.
Welcome !

Hello Nikolos, you should write only in English on this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate.

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Ooops, I'm sorry, Hi Laurine1 welcome !

Hehe, thanks Harmonie and Nikolos! I will definitely join you if you go out for a drink some day!

Hi! Girl, I am from Spain, I am 28, I just arrived a few months ago! I want to meet some people also so tell me if u want!!

Hi ! I'm new too here. I'm definitely up for having a meet up !!!
What about having some drinks in a nice place ?

Arriving in PP within the next weeks. Also up for a drink with fellow Cambodian expats.

In Phnom Penh now.. just arrive 2 weeks ago for special projects. anybody care for a drink? perhaps at the riverside area?

cheers

Riverside is great for me!

Riverside good for me too. Any one up for meeting tomorrow?

morning!
it was nice meeting you guys last nite!. Hope we can organise more of this event!

cheers,
J

Nice to meet you too Mister J!
Too bad you missed the movie, hope you can stay longer next time!

Hi, my name is Jesus from Seville (Spain), im very interesting to move to Phnom Phen, but i dont know what can i do there. Im a graphic Designer, but, i can teach spanish, deseign graphic arts (now im a creative director in a big company)....

Can you help me to find job in Phnom Phen??
Thanks

Hi jesus ,

My name is Pisey , Cambodian ,living in PNH and i have business in Phnom Penh . i am selling all kind of comestics .
Regarding about looking for job , i think you easily find a job as graphic designeer ,there many demand at this moment ...escially graphic magazine ...my shop need also good graphic designer ...but i have very low buget to employ an expat !

onething important ; the incomes in Cambodia is very low ,then i fear that you wont find a job with good pay ! anyway, pls visit this website to know about recruitment in PNH .

bongthom.com

keep contact if you move to Phnom Penh , we can discuss more about your graphic designe ! ( partial works )

Pisey
Goodluck

mrgsus wrote:

Hi, my name is Jesus from Seville (Spain), im very interesting to move to Phnom Phen, but i dont know what can i do there. Im a graphic Designer, but, i can teach spanish, deseign graphic arts (now im a creative director in a big company)....

Can you help me to find job in Phnom Phen??
Thanks

http://www.camhr.com/jobs/keyword_searc … nh&page=21

check this link , they do have sm jobs ...