Looking for a room

Hi Everybody,

My name is Helen, I'm 24 and I've just moved here from Australia to teach English. I'm looking for a room to rent in a share house, around $200 a month, preferably around district 1. If anyone is looking for a room mate please let me know :) Thanks

Hi Helen,I have a spare doubleroom in my house which located on the border line of District 5 and 1,it took you only 5 mins to the district 1 centre.you can google for the crossroad of Tran Phu street and Tran Binh Trong street in District 5 if you want.The room is fully furnished and come with your own bathroom and kitchen.There is an English man living upstairs but he has his own kitchen and toilet so you dont have to share anything with him but the rooftop if you want to come up there for some beers/relaxing time.Another American guy is living in the single bedroom on the same floor with the spare room.He is renting on week to week basic so he can move out anytime if you consider renting the whole floor to share with your friend.I would like to invite you for a quick visit if you have free time.I can pick you up if you contact me by either my email at [email protected] or my handphone 01218860989.My name is Vicky and Im looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Hi Helen,

You should have a look at the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

hi helen ,i am also looking for some room to share ,do u have a house yet??

What district in Ho chi Minh city do you like?
Huong

probably in district 7,1 or 4

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

[Moderated]

Do u have it in my budget

Hi

Yes, it's in your budget. Do you have an email / handphone so I can contact you easily.

Huong

Hi Huong,

Just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

You should register your company in the business directory.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Christine

We have an apartment for share if you interesting.
Brand new flat, brand new furniture, We gonna move there on 15 Oct. 21st floor, nice view, 3 minute to district 1 and never traffic. 

Pls call me: sunday +84917280805