Meet some expat to speak english and going out!

Hi everyone!

3 years ago I spent 5 months in Irland and I just came back from Australia after spending one year. It was awesome!!
I really love speaking english (im always trying to improve it)  and meeting people from all around the world. so interesting and you make so many new friends!
I think it is a very good way to keep open minded and to discover new mentalities and cultures diffrent from the french one!
I really miss all of this so I would like to meet some groups who I can speak english with and going out (cinema, just for a drink, outing...)in Paris
let s keep this international exchange!

Who is in to do an international outing soon?

Have a good day and let me know!!

I'd love to attend an outing soon!

Hi Christie !

good to hear you are motivated for an outing! I ll see during next week if several persons reply and ill try to organize smtg in Paris with everybody. if we are together, well we ll do it anyway ;)

talk to you soon!
Christelle

I am in..

hi guys!
i think im gonna suggest, in a new subject in the forum, a pic pic this saturday in Paris to get evrybody together.
will you be available?

cheers

I am planning to go to Bordeaux this saturday ..and see some vineyards..wine tasting ..relaxing on white sand..:)..may be next time..

This Saturday isn't good for me either, one of my best friends is coming to visit me and I'll be showing her around. Next Saturday perhaps? :)

you can come with your friend to eat with us and go to visit Paris after eating ;) up to you.
im suggesting this saturday coz the weather is amazing!! not sure it ll be the same next saturday lol
but maybe i ll suggest something else next sat ;)