Can You Work On Student Iqama in KSA

Hello Assalam O Alaikum
I am a chemical Engineer from Pakistan & I have got the experience of about two years.I am brought up in KSA.
I want to inquire two questions.
1. Can I work as long as i m on Student Iqama here in Saudi Arabia
2. The Company agreed to take my services( In Yanbu) is going to give me 4K basic + 25% house allowance + transportation + medical +one round trip with 1 month leaves, Is this salary okay or I should look for some thing better

Will be very thankful to you if you guide me

Regards
M Asif Malik

asifkandan if you have student Iqma, for time being you can work,  it depends really on your company. And regarding the salary package its your personal:cool:

wilson

wilson actually I am afraid that even f company agree to employee me on this visa ,May be law enforcement agencies create any problem for me that why i am working on student iqama

huh..lol...Its not a big deal, Yemen student studied in Egypt, born in Saudi, hold a student Iqama, working since 1 year and Pakistan Guy born in saudi studied from UK, back home( KSA) newly joined hold Student iqama still working..Its up to you dude, if your willing to work, Depends. Even im not forcing you,many expatriates students hold student iqma still working with good deeds.

I my self worked on student Iqama for a long time. Its ok as long as someone is working in a Shop/Market where the Baladia usually do check.
Except that in professional work such as engineering its not a problem. But when u get over aged then u allready know u have to get transfer of sponsorship away from ur father.