Where to take my girlsfriends??

Hi!

Does anyone have any good tips for where I can bring my girlfriends that come to Singapore to visit me? I am happy for all tips and ideas!! :) Would like to show them everything, but I just arrived myself..

Mari :)

Welcome to Expat.com Mari!;)

Have you gone through the different discussions of the forum? They may give some ideas to you.:)

Harmonie.

orchard....for shopping?

how long are your girlfriends are going to spend time here?

there are options like :

you guys can spend a day at SENTOSA island just for relaxing, sunbathing, or cycling, and 'Universal Studio' sounds fun too.., or

if you like to explore, you could go to Arab Street, Chinatown, or Bugis... They have lots of small shops that sell vintage stuff and souvenirs... :),or

if you want to go for the 'girls night out', CLARKE QUAY seems to be a FUN choice, not only bars, clubs and restaurants are there, but sometimes they have live band performance and small booths that sell lots of cute stuff! there's this place called "ONE ALTITUDE" it's an open bar, located on the top of the HIGHEST building in Singapore (UOB plaza) and from there you can get 360 degrees view..., or

if you want to have quiet-er night to chit chat, you could look at the options to go to those nice small restaurant and bar at DUXTON HILL... there's also a possibility to visit "ESPLANADE theatre by the bay", they have this nice restaurant at their roof terrace, and a view is great! :) they also have free live band performance at their outdoor amphitheatre every weekend..
there's a place called "PINNACLE@DUXTON" it's a 50 storeys public housing, but their roof garden are open to public, you just need to pay for SGD$5 with your EZ-link card to get to their 50th floor, and they open until 10pm.., or

if you want to have a shopping spree, of course you have to go to ORCHARD RD, as you can see there's a whole row of malls there...or,

if you love animals, you can visit the 'SINGAPORE ZOO' which is one of my favorite! it's a very nice zoo! and there's also 'JURONG BIRD PARK' :)

hopefully this helps! :) hope you and the girls have fun! ;)

Thank you so much! I have looked arond the internet and been sightseeing on my own, plus the great ideas from you.. So now IŽm ready for the girls to arrive! Thanx a lot! :)