Hands up if you are not egyptian

I am fascinated by this site, it's called Expat.com but having read through a lot of the topics and posts how many expats are on here ? If you check out other countries forums you get a diverse mix of nationalities and view points but the Egyptian site seems to be a meeting place for Egyptians, with the odd expat with one question about accommodation or cost of living so let's take a survey who is not Egyptian?

me

For me, I'm half Egyptian.

i m not egyptian :)

I'm not Egyptian and I don't meet 'odd' expats too :P

i am not egyptian but it makes me very happy there are egyptians on here too

Lonya wrote:

i am not egyptian but it makes me very happy there are egyptians on here too

Me too :D

me [Moderated : please avoid this kind of comment]

me too

Not egyptian...

mosu wrote:

me [Moderated : please avoid this kind of comment]

How lucky!!!!! this is abit offensive, but I respect ur opinion as i have seen many negative comments from u about Egypt, that was expected from you
Sorry for being off topic and hope to see alot of non egyptians in Egypt
Enjoy:)

Not Egiptian!

Should Egyptians leave?!

why leave? it is great that it is such a lively forum.. author is just checking how many expats r actually coming here..

Magdaw is right, it's great that there is so much traffic here, you can get an answer to any query very quickly, if this was a forum in my country written in Arabic or even French it would be very empty so it goes to show how cosmopolitan Cairo is that so many people, Egyptian or not can write so well in a 2nd language, keep it up.

maireadhoey wrote:

Magdaw is right, it's great that there is so much traffic here, you can get an answer to any query very quickly, if this was a forum in my country written in Arabic or even French it would be very empty so it goes to show how cosmopolitan Cairo is that so many people, Egyptian or not can write so well in a 2nd language, keep it up.

:one
This is impressive answer, thank you :) hope u r doing fine here and let us see how many expats live here in Egypt:):)

I`m half Egyptian!

same here...not egyptian...

not egyptian !

I think the reason is Egyptians like foreigners and want to discover new culture. And they love to learn a new language, compared to us in France, where we're lazy to learn a new one, im not talking about the english or american, I don't want to be offensive ;)

Me

Not Egyptian indeed!
G.

Indeed and in fact! I am South African!

I think it's awesome that we have such international participation, and I love that we have Egyptians on board too :D

That's exactly what I wanted when I moved to Cairo, friends from Egypt and anywhere else in the world, anyone open minded and curious about other cultures. Keep it up folks ;)

:top:

eltviola wrote:

I think it's awesome that we have such international participation, and I love that we have Egyptians on board too :D

That's exactly what I wanted when I moved to Cairo, friends from Egypt and anywhere else in the world, anyone open minded and curious about other cultures. Keep it up folks ;)

Oops!!! Is it a kind of racism ? U r all welcome but i can't raise my hands up :P

Of course it's not a kind of racism MCITP!:)

Harmonie.

am happy coz alot of ppl who r not egyptian r here in our country, we wanna see more hands up
Just wanna say big hiiii for all the foreigners in Egypt

Yes Semsema well said I hope to make the next meeting and put some faces to all the (very difficult to pronounce ) names......... My accent is rubbish.......feel free to laugh but be warned I might laugh back :D

@ Mairead Hoey sooner or later u'll be pronouncing well :)

@ Semsema In Libya they r totally anti expats so it's a bless that we rn't of this type

maireadhoey wrote:

Yes Semsema well said I hope to make the next meeting and put some faces to all the (very difficult to pronounce ) names......... My accent is rubbish.......feel free to laugh but be warned I might laugh back :D

Looooolll Mairedhoey, tell me about it!!!!!! it is abit hard to catch it i know:D.However,sometimes I can get it coz I had irish friend before
My irish friend was saying map before, and I was like: what is that mean?
he was like: map= am up
Lol anyway, at least ur native english speaker man, and yeah am sure you are gonna laugh alot about Egyptian accent too in our meeting:D:D:
It is enough for me that ur english is nice with no mistakes:D:Dhehe and i will be warned dont worry:D:D:D

I do really look forward to seeing you soon man, it is gonna be nice and we will enjoy fun, am sure:):):)

Let's see more hands up on this post

Cheers

Im not Egyptian , but really appreciate the support from Egyptian !

i am not egyptian)))))

I'm italian...

i am not egyptian,but i love egypt!

I am not Egyptian but my family is. I have no problem with everyone coming here as long as people don't assume it is a dating service or a foreigner pick up joint!!

@charley lol nice one :)

I am South-African

Egyptians and Expats here are doing really much more than what you mentioned(Author) ,I am sure you haven't gone through the forum..check again please

I'm not Egyptian.

Obviously I'm not.;) but I love to make friends with Egyptians too