Helsinki

I ha-e been li-ing in Helsinki for long time. I am doing my academic research work in the Uni-ersity of Helsinki. I secured B.S.S (Hons.) and M.S.S. in Public Administration from the Uni-ersity of Dhaka. I am also the founder and president of a Helsinki-based NGO known as AIBD, which is a long-time  member of Kepa.fi.

Now it is my new agenda to explore more about Helsinki and its social, cultural and political en-ironment. My long-cherished goal is how to bridge gap between people of different social and cultural -alues within a country and between countries.

i will be greatfull

hi i am rana from bangladesh now live in italy and planing to move in finland so i am trying to get some information can you help me this is my mail : [email protected]

Wot kind of information do you need? Do you need some websites about living in Finland, work, study ?

first i would like to Thank you for reply. as i live in italy right now and i have the documents of italy. as the current situation of italy is not good so i am thinking to move in finland by the end of this year. so it will be realy helpfull if you can tell me what should i do and how i can live in legal way.

I dont know very well about your residency requirement but you can contact the immigration office by email to inquire :
Finland Immigration
You can read a bit about Finland from the following :
Finland Life
Cheers.