New in Shanghai straight from Holland

Hi,
I just arrived in Shanghai and would like to make some new friends! I'm 28 and staying here for 5 years togehther with my husband.

Hi and welcome to the forum Dominique04!

I moved your message to the Shanghai forum for better visibility ;)
How about telling a bit more about yourself ?

Regards
Armand

Hey Dominique,

welkom in Shanghai :) I'm not allowed to speak Dutch on this English forum, but anyway, I'm more than happy to welcome you in Shanghai some day.

Also, as you might have seen on the Shanghai forum, we plan some gettogethers from time to time, which is an excellent way of meeting other newbies as well as locals.

Don't hesitate to drop me a pm.

Chrs

Am sindisiwe from South-Africa.i will be relocating to chengdu city CHINA on 08 oct 2011 for a new teaching job offer i got. I dnt know anyone there & this is why am posting this. Am coming to china for Greener pasture & to teach english in middle school. Can you be my Guide during my stay & brief me about china history, culture etc as i dont wanna make a mistake of my life leaving South-Africa for China. wanna make friends & meet people

Yours faithfully
sindisiwe

Can we be friends...I will be in chengdu china on 08-0ct -2011 . wanna meet people because this will be my first time coming here and will be staying for 1yrs. kindly let me know abt my comment

from sindy

Welcome here! I'm from Belgium doing an internship and always in need of new foreign friends here!

dont hesitate to drop me a message [email protected]
I like bring ppl around shanghai and meet new ppl
here is my couchsurfing id : chopinlova :)

Hi,
I'm Kirsten, girl from Belgium, I'm also looking to make some new friends here. If you feel like it, you can always send me an email or a sms:
[email protected]