Greetings to all and thank you for your postings

I am new to this forum and I enjoy the many varied comments.  I love Nicaragua. I have lived in CR a couple years, some months in Colombia, Panama and totally respect the Latin Culture.  I try to be as humble as possible because to me anything beyond that is counter productive to knowing, respecting, and loving the country and it's people I am a guest of.  I look forward to reading everyone's input and am thankful for the freedom of speech and variety of opinions.  I plan to locate to Nicaragua in the coming months and am in hopes to have a dialog and befriend Nica's and Gringos.  (If I may use that term)  Thank you for your efforts and time to read this.  Have a peaceful and prosperous in every way day.

Hi boxcarr007!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction.

Regards
Armand

Thank you Armand.  Have a great day.

Hello Country99.

I am curious about LasPenitas these days.  I visited there about six years ago. I would like to visit Nica in a few weeks to decide where to locate and want to revisit Leon and surrounding areas.  A dialog with an expat in the area would be beneficial.  If you are interested in sharing some info. please reply and I'll give you my personal mail address.  If not, thank you anyway and have a good day.