I'm an Italian girl, I want to meet new people and improve my english!

Hi everybody, my name is Margherita, I was born in Milan, and I still live here! I love to travel around the world and meet guys from every nation. I have a passion for the English language as well: I mean not only literature, but all the English culture, music and so on. I miss to speak English with someone, I found out that is very important for me. I hope to hear soon from you.

Hey,

How are you doing???   Many guys are planning to meet on thursday. If you like that could be a good time to catch up :)

HI Magre , i will be in Italy Milan in a few weeks ,we can meet there if you r interested.
welcome

Ciao Margherita!

My name is Jen - I'm from the U.S. and am here in Milan for work until December, but I'll be in Italy for at least a year. I love to meet new people, especially Italians, and to learn about the culture here. Let me know if you would like to meet up sometime - you can practice your English and me my Italian :)

Jen

hey guys, I might come to Italy soon for school, just posting here to be in touch with English speakers already in Italy

im from Washington DC btw

Hi

it would be great to meet sometime and speak English-Italian;)

Yeah sure

Hi all. Im in milan to work for a week and would love to meet some people over a few drinks. Let me know if ur keen this week. Alex.

Margherita!!! Add me on Facebook; Renate Cecilia Santos.

Hi The Lenon and Margherita! Just arrived to Bari last night, my facebook is "elyassouri tariq". Talk to you guys soon

Hi Margherita.,

How are you? it's very interesting to saw you post, BTW I'm OcHa from Indonesia...have you ever heard about Indonesia? I love to make a new friends maybe you also can communicate with me in English. So I've been in Milan last year and I'm very Interesting to learn about culture in your city. Maybe if we can share about our country.

Cheers,

OcHa

well, whats cracking? hit me up on my cell 3468700537 or e-mail me at [email protected] better yet if you want we can skype.latezz

Hey hope you are well. I am moving to lugano in two weeks its only 50 minutes from Milan. I am from Scotland and i am moving for a nanny job. It would be great to meet people as i dont know anyone there at all! have you been to Scotland before?

Talk soon

Jo

im going to Italy in september, add me on facebook cynthia SalimLopez!

Hi Marghe,

I am Bangladeshi, working in No# 1 mobile opertor in Bangladesh, Hope to coming Italy and then will contact you.
I am good in English.

Regards
SHORIF
[email protected]

Hi Everyone!

I've just moved to Pavia, 30min away from Milano. I'd love to meet some expats, share different ideas and experiences. Let me know if yo want to hang out :)

Hi Magre ! Im Tarah ! I am half spanish half irish. SO i speak both english and spanish fluently. I am going to Milan on Wednesday the 30th of May if you would be interested in meeting?

Hi... I am Vidi from Indonesia,

I need MC for our event at Venice - Arsenale for 29 may 2013.

Can I have ur email address and contact phone.

Plz email me : [email protected]

Vidi

Hello Vidi -> This thread is a year old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi magre ! :)
I have your same desire to keep my english up
Perhaps we can help each other... What do you think??
Let me know
Fabrizio

Hello honey

Unfortunately Im now living in Naples, quite far from Milan. The difference in culture between North and South Italy is quite amazing. While The Napolitans have quite a historical way of living the northern people like yourself are quite liberated and enjoy the more westernised way of living.

I must say that the southern way is certainly not for me, im really struggling here but luckily I will be going back to my normal work contract in Hamburg end of next month hoorahhh!!!

Anyway, good luck with your search for the English speaking people, you obviously realise there is more in life :-)

B Regards
Dean

Hi Margherita. I'm Nazzario. I live in Italy too and I'd like to meet english speaking people just like you. If you want contact me.

Hi Antares01,

Please note that this topic is from 2011.

Regards,

David.

YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ([email protected])

hi Margherita,

i would like to meet with English speakers in Milan too...so how's this thing gonna work?

Hello ahmedrony11 and glen fonseka,

this topic dates back to 2011 ;)

Francesca

Hi - I may assist you in English

Hi Naresh Verma,

Francesca wrote:

Hello ahmedrony11 and glen fonseka,

this topic dates back to 2011 ;)

Francesca

:)

[Moderated: avoid copy/paste pls]

[moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

(Moderated: Please post in the section language exchange in Milan)

Hi i am liaqat i live in italy now We can be friends if u want

hello margret hi this is luce from rimii its nice 2 hear that u r looking 4 a new friends who speaks english. so here is 1 u founded. keep in touch bye.

hey, i'm currently in Milan for my job, we can meet up at night to have a drink and improve your english :)

Let me know

Guys, this thread is 3 years old. I close it

Closed