I am the only malaysian student in shanghai university YanChang campus

Hi evryone, i've just started my mandarin course on 11 sept 2011, i find out im the only malaysian here. I can speak mandarin but not reading much. Really need to contact anybody who lives around here so that i can get as many information. Really need malaysian help, or any malays who live in shanghai. Hope to hear from evrybody soon..tq :)

Hi Syazanah,

Im Siti from singapore. Im a malay here as well.

Hi nas! I've read your post before, i thought u were no longer in shanghai.
Do u have email add? Or skype or gtalk?
Maybe we chat for some more..hope to hear from u soon: )

Hi Syazanah,

I'm Daing. Like Siti, I also melayu from Singapore :)

Hi Daing, good to hear from u.
So u are working here in shanghai?
do u have skype so that we can chat easier

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

Hi everyone,

I am Farha from Singapore and also org melayu.hope to get to know all of you.

Farha

I'm glad you study in Shanghai University,where I graduated.
Wish you enjoy your school life there.:)

hi im nurul, and orang melayu singapore,
skype at nurulyanabetty perhaps? leave me a message ;) ive just arrived two days ago! :)

I wonder if there is anyone here still staying at shanghai ... I'm lost here with English and Malay language only I can comprehend.

Hi mnizam and welcome to Expat.com!

You should start a new topic and introduce yourself on Shanghai forum for better visibility. ;)

Hello,

Are you still in Shanghai?

I am just arrived 13 Jan 2013.

TQ

Hi Syazanahasan, are you still staying at the Yanchang campus. I mean I am the student in it. Which major do you study here? I am so curious why you would select my university as your learning place!

I'm going to Shanghai University next year for a semestre abroad, perhaps any recommendations?? I will stay at Yanchang campus, is there a particular side of the dorm facing better? Because in my application letter I can choose the floor and facing I want :D Is still anyone there??

hello, ppl

If you guys are free in this weekend lets hang out

Regards
Mav

Anyone still around? Lol.

I'm  going to Shanghai for vacation in March 2014, do you any malaysian student who provide tour for malaysian people?