Rent in makati city

Hi guys,

I am looking for an affordable flat in makati city. what is the average rent in this area and the usual terms and conditions.
thanks

Hi GermanFIlipino,

You may have a look at the Philippines classifieds > accommodation section and post an advert there.

It might help you.

Hi,
I am having 1 unit studio at Taft drive (within De La Salle Campus) . The unit will be ready in Jan 2012. Should you be interested, please let me know.

Regards
Sebastianus

Hi Sebastianus,

Can you provide me more info?

Thanks,

Johnny

A good condo would start at p50k for a 1 br.  You can go lower (p25k), but have to add on condo fees and such.  Makati is a big area, should narrow it down to what area, look it up in google maps.  Also consider Bonafacio. Friend rents a studio for p25k a month, another is at serendra for p50k per month.

Deposit is typically 1 month.  Some owners charge 1 year in advance.

Utilities (cable, internet, elec, water) will probably be around p5-7k if you run the a/c a lot, which you will if your from Vancouver.

GermanFilipino....Found a place yet in Makati?

I have a Spanish friend who found a Php 25,000 condo in Makati which is really cheap but rare. Makati prices can be pretty crazy. If you don't mind a bit of a commute, try looking at nearby places like Boni, The Fot or condos in Mandaluyong along EDSA, easy access to trains.

I'm also looking for a Condo in or in close proximity to Makati City. 2 - 3 bedroom with parking.