Cooking Club

Hello my fellow-expats!

My name is Madelief (24, just graduated)- I've been living for a half year in Berlin but I just recently decided to stay.. maybe for ever. But since my social network isn't what its cracked up to be, I was thinking.. what is a nice way to get people together?
... Eating of course!
So I was thinking to start up a cooking club: anybody who's interested in cooking, eating, drinking (maybe a wine), talking, and meeting new people: you're welcome.
Hope to be hearing from you!

Madelief

Hi Madelief,

good idea! Have you started the cooking club yet? A pity that Kiel is quite far away from Berlin, otherwise I would come. Would love to here more about that :-)

Cheers,
Ling

unfortunately i don't know how to cook
good luck :)

Hey Madelief! I just moved to Berlin from London and currently live in Kreuzberg. Love cooking so would be interested to join the cooking club :)). Let me know if u r still running it.

Viele Grusse,
Olesya

Hey I m interrested too! I love cooking!

Hi there

I am moving to Berlin in a July/Aug and have extensive knowledge of French cooking and wine as well as Asian and Australian and UK cuisines. I have lived in all of these places so that gives me an edge on that.

When I arrive I will be moving to Spandau. I dont mind travelling and would love to participate in your idea.

Please contact me back if your interested

Hi !

Would be interested as well ! Joined Berlin last week and this is a very good idea !

Michel