Am new

hallo all of you
i am bahraini guy and happey to join you in this site so

welcome me >>>>>:D:D

Hi alizx and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you introduce yourself?;)
If you've got any question, do not hesitate.

Harmonie.

Hi Alizx !

We welcome you... even if you don't ask for it actually !
Nice to have you here and hope you will provide a lot of tips and advices to all the expats coming or willing to come to Bahrain.

Cheers

Olivier

Morning guys :) ,, is there a section where new members can introduce themselves instead of posting here and there !! it`s my third week in Bahrain and the knowldge i recieved from joining expat was like ten times that i got from ma homies down er - to be honest - :):) i guess it`s interesting to be here specially when there r such humble & quick answering people just like you Olivier & Harmonie ,, you guys makin it interesting for us - :):) we should thank you for that - alot - - now answer my topic question :cool::cool:

Hello Ameen and thanks for your appreciated nice words :cool:

Actually, you have two possibilities :

You can go on the home page of the forum where you have a section called :
New members tell us who you are. It's here

Or you can start a new topic with the New Member category to introduce yourself on the Bahrain forum...

Whatever your choice will be, you will be most welcome :D

Cheers

Olivier

i just came back from ** Rock Bottom Café ** it was my first night out - credit goes to you buddy :)  -- i had to go near by where i live -  yet i haven`t got a ride and waiting for ma first chique  :) ,,, hope to see ya all around .,

thanxxxxx to you all
hope all you happey in bahrain love

see you soon all

Hi

My name is Badran, Interior Designer, and store manager for a Danish company in Bahrain,hope everything is fine and well with u,I am looking for new friends in Bahrain, hope to chat or talk soon maybe we will be friends if u dont mind.

by the way your story is I was born here in Bahrain and lived for 19 years then join the college in Egypt and after 12 years away from Bahrain i CAME back to start my big adventure in my life its just the first step of my big dream of 1000 steps left, but I love fighting for my dream, cause its the meaning of life the soul of it..