Gym/fitness center

Thanks man....

There is a very well equipped, fair size fitness centre (Fitness maker) that opened a couple of months back in King Faisal West Road across the road from Hyundai

Thanks,

I saw the gym, It's nice and clean, but they are not accepting monthly or 3 months membership, It's only 1 year.

I am not permanently working in Jubail, I work here for 3 months period only.

Hi,

I found a gym at King Faisal West Road near to Hyundai Showroom, Fees are 3000 SR per year.

They have Swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, new gym equipment.

It's FIRST FITNESS MASTER gym.

arcangel042281 wrote:

I hope, I can find a gym too in Jubail, I leave at ALFA One hotel....at KIM's Hospital

If you are staying at KIM's you have two easy options.
1) Najoom Gym, Its oppostite to old Hyper Panda adjacent to a petrol pump.
2) Jubail Sports Club, its few more kilometers away from Najoom.

Hope you understand!

May I know the exact location and name of the gyms

Hi All,

I have joint Fitness Maker on King Faisal Street West (Opposite Hyundai showroom).  Some serious equipment in there ,more than enough for me to play with.

They are currently offering 3 month, six month, year memberships with a summer offer of 50% off. Interestingly the 50% off price is the same as was offered a few months ago so where was the discount? Still I get to use a good gym. Opens at 0800H Sat - Thurs - Closed Fridays from 09.01.2015.

Happy with what is available.

hi,

can u tell me any  gym in near saudi airlines???

Does anyone know the price list of intercontinental gym ?

What is the price list?

Jubail high Rise hotel is near to you.gym and spa are available

can u give me details of the gym in Jubail industrial area

Hi @ricky1512, there are two Fitness Time gyms in Royal Commission area - one in Jalmudah, one in Al-Ferdos. There are also gyms in Karan Hotel Fanateer and Intercontinental Hotel.