Newbie, hello everyone!

hi guys

greetings from Hanh! been in saigon for ard 1 month now, but didn't know about this forum.
i am originally from hanoi. have been away from vietnam for a few years, and now when i'm back home, i am sent to hochiminh... so basically i'm half local half expat here. my office is in d1, and i live in binh thanh. pretty convenient to travel around.

just want to say hello and look forward to networking with all of you. would love to join outing, fund raising events... or even just hanging out for good food, or drinks/coffee... i'm interested in music concerts and i have some friends who sometimes play in acoustic bar/hard rock cafe. if anyone is keen, let's go together when you have time.

add me to your list, we'll get to know better. hope to befriend with everyone :)

cheers,
Hanh

Welcome back! I too live in Binh Thanh District. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or drinks sometime at Pearl Cafe in Saigon Pearl sometime. :)

Hi friends. wanna join too in your coffee. Living in Q3 working here in Saigon.

Lets come to Windows ca fe or Cosmo in Le Than Ton street..or you want MTV ca fe in Vo Van Tan street?..