Curly Hair

Many Maltese women have curly hair. However I feel that there are very few if any hairdressers who really know how to cut and style curly hair appropriately. Everybody seems to be straigthening their hair!!!!!!!Please advise me of any expert/ good hair stylists of curly hair in Malta

Is it worth looking for a hairdresser who actually has curly hair, they may be a  little more in tune with you.xx

No, a good curly hair hairdresser doesn't have to have curly hair:D
They have to be skilled in cutting it and knowing which direction it will probably spring back to when it's shorter and is no longer wet. It can be a disaster for about six weeks until it has grown again - big gaps between the clumps - I can relate to rose017:cool:

Do anyone know a good hair salon which knows to cut curly hair? I had a bad experience back in Germany with it and don't trust now every hair salon with my hair.

Welcome to the forum, you may get more replies if you start a new topic  as this one is nine years old, good luck.

Okay I will try that. Thanks :)

Hi there! Try Stephanie's salon in Sannat ,, I go to her services and she's very good !! Mostly women goes to her,, I am one of the few men that use her services!! She has a very nice clean shop 👍
Good luck !