Where are ALL the EXPATS????

Hello All!

Murcia is a wonderful and beautiful place. My family and I will be relocating there this spring.

We are wondering where the concentration of expats live? We have 2 small English speaking children who would be attending ???private school until their spanish is up to par.

Any advice as to section of the city or suburbs where some English speaking families live would be wonderful.

Thank you!

Hello Boston Mama. Perhaps you would like visiting

laspalmeras.toastmastersclubs.org

and know more in depth the expat community in the area.

Regards,
Paco.

Paco,

I could not locate any in depth information on expats, but I did find a website on how to lead a meeting! lol.

We are trying to move to Spain, Murcia, Valencia; we wish to be in an Expat friendly area...I was hoping for some helpful information...

Hi Boston Mama, thanks for your reply.
The website that I provided is not related to provide information to expats, but to provide expats the possibility to directly relate each other and with non expats also, in a group with a nice cultural atmosphere.

I hope you have already gone to the 'Meet our members' area and see the expats there.

If you are further interested, I can contact you with them, so that they are the ones that talk about the expat community in the area.

In the web page (laspalmeras.toastmastersclubs.org), go to the 'Contact' area and tell us about your needs. Or just send me ([email protected]) your email and I will forward your request.

I hope this is of help for you.
Regards,
Paco.