Join Dance Classes in Riyadh

I am very much interested to join dance classes in Riyadh....
Does anyone know any training school offer such classes???

I have heard there are some compounds having some sort of dance teachers but as i do not live in a compound, how can i get access to it???

I also dont mind hiring a private teacher to teach me.....

any advices??

The only place you are going to find dance classes is in Compounds.

If you have friends living in compounds,they can invite you to the compound and then you can join the dance class.

check this page on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro … 7420335486

got info from the same forum, haven't got a chance to contact them...check it out urself

I think I need to make alot friends at compounds to do different activities:D

xain wrote:

check this page on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro … 7420335486

got info from the same forum, haven't got a chance to contact them...check it out urself

they seem to be goood ............thanks for the information I will definately contact them..

yes i know the trainer...she is awesome

Im Also Lookjing For a Dance Studio but i Think there is NO Dance Studio here. IM Palabz and im Teaching HIP HOP in the Philippines and i wanted to make Hip Hop Dance in Saudi to be known but i think saudi is too Tight on the Laws.

DanceFitnez organization is looking for Dance instructors. Email [email protected] if interested.

Hello Kalex -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Riyadh section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Is there any such dance schools in riyadh now? appreciate if someone give me some contacts or emails..

hello,

i own a dance studio and would love to get a new dance instructor, you can come for an interview if you're interested

SaudiUK wrote:

The only place you are going to find dance classes is in Compounds.

If you have friends living in compounds,they can invite you to the compound and then you can join the dance class.

does it has to be always in compound? :(

I would love to learn salsa but i am in Khobar

You can find dance classes at most of females' gyms here in Riyadh, check out these links as an example:
spectrum4women.com/
korestudios.net/
nuyu-ksa.com/

i have been danceing in the Netherands for like 5 years salsa, did you manage to find a salsa school?

thx

i am also looking for any dance class.. where is the location for this.. please let me know asap.thank you