Looking for Mexican, Latins or Spanish people living in Ukraine

I am looking for people from Mexico, Latinamerica or Spain because my native language: spanish. I speak english too, so, any people who speaks it, is welcome too! I am from Mexico, but I want to live in a city without the stress of a big city as my one is. I need to learn and speak russian before I go to live in Ukraine and to have friends as much as I can. I was there because vacations and I liked it... If you want to learn spanish or english, I can help you... If you can teach me russian, I thank you in advance! Regards to all of you and have a terrific day! :D

You are fast, Edmundo whoo.

Thanks for your help. Can I e-mail the press release to you my email is [email protected]. I cannot reply by expat they just say that they have block the possibility to mail to you

edmundoseven wrote:

I am looking for people from Mexico, Latinamerica or Spain because my native language: spanish. I speak english too, so, any people who speaks it, is welcome too! I am from Monterrey, Mexico, but I want to live in a city without the stress of a big city as my one is. I need to learn and speak russian before I go to live in Simferopol, Ukraine and to have friends as much as I can. I was there on January 2011 because vacations and I liked it... If you want to learn spanish or english, I can help you... If you can teach me russian, I thank you in advance! Regards to all of you and have a terrific day! :D