I'm a new member

Hello every one,

I'm a new member and I had to write this out to formerly introduce myself to the forum. I'm Anna and I work and live in Lagos. Would be nice to meet new contacts via this network especially those that live in or near Lagos.

Hi Annabenc and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Hi anna,
am new too.
would also love to meet new nice & beautiful people.
i work and live in lagos island .
actually its boring after work at the moment

would appreciate calls and emails.
thank you.

Evelyn

Evelyn, i m Nigerian move to Lagos from warri..practically i m 5 month old here in Lagos,, maybe we could get to know each other

Hi Anna, I'm new to Lagos..here on projects and would like to meet new people around...would like to know about this place and things to do here

All you newbies are welcome on board.lagos is a fun place and got lots of activities for everyone.

I'm a new member. i would like to send my good words to nigerian. im from Viet Nam, HCM City. i love your country. many nigerian come to Viet Nam to work. If you all come to Viet Nam for travel, pls contact my email [email protected]. love you all.
Cathy

hi dear!. i love lagos, my friend from nigeria tell me much about lagos. hope to see lagos next year
[email protected]

Hi Friends...

Greetings...

I landed up in the city few days back...So dont know anyone...

Can I gang-up in your team plz..

Anna, Harmonie, Abidjan...and all of you...let me know if I can be part of your team...

Im a new member as well. Any networking opportunities lately?

@hermanvs, an introduction maybe?;)

Harmonie.