Teachers in Saudi Arabia

Yah. we can do. why not?
lets start to exchange experience in the feild of teaching here in saudi Arabia.

Go on ---- I want to start this discussion....

which schools do you prefer here public, private or international schools? or in another way what are the advantages and the advantages of each type of schools?

students- feeling relaxation in school-relationship among teachers as colleagues- dealing with the administration- salaries of course-

Some teachers complain of a bad control that owners of private schools practice over them or a bad treatment of the administration.

And  some teachers are pleased with the public schools. others don't bear to deal with students in public ones as their educational lever is so poor.

Tell us your experience or what do you know about this matter.
anything you would say even if it was little I will appreciate
it.

don't wait ...start now.

Vacancies advertised today for English teacher at two International Schools in Riyadh as follows:-

1. for Grade 1 to Grade 5. Call +966 1 462 8577

2. email [email protected]

emraat emran wrote:

Yah. we can do. why not?
lets start to exchange experience in the feild of teaching here in saudi Arabia.

Go on ---- I want to start this discussion....

which schools do you prefer here public, private or international schools? or in another way what are the advantages and the advantages of each type of schools?

students- feeling relaxation in school-relationship among teachers as colleagues- dealing with the administration- salaries of course-

Some teachers complain of a bad control that owners of private schools practice over them or a bad treatment of the administration.

And  some teachers are pleased with the public schools. others don't bear to deal with students in public ones as their educational lever is so poor.

Tell us your experience or what do you know about this matter.
anything you would say even if it was little I will appreciate
it.

don't wait ...start now.

Dear Emrrat,
You have started a nice discussion but after that you did not continue. Please keeep it up.
Thanks

Many Many expats on-board are in the teaching profession (Schools, Univs whatever). This thread must be made 'sticky' if team expat-blog agrees.

Closed