Seeking friends to enjoy the last days of summer with in Vienna

Hi Everyone,

I moved to Vienna about 3 months ago and now that I'm all settled (i.e. apartment, learning where to buy things, getting my residency sorted out, learning the subway system) I'm ready to make new friends and really become a part of and enjoy this fine city.  I start my integration language classes in October but I'd like to take advantage of the summer before its all gone.

A perfect day would include meeting a friend(s) for brunch at a cool sidewalk cafe and then checking out a museum or strolling/window-shopping in the fashion district or stopping at the awesome local festivals/markets.  Or we could spend the hot days of summer cooling off with a picnic at the lake.  Weekends were made for huge crowds of friends to enjoy dinner and drinks and a little local nightlife filled with lots of conversation.

If these things are fun for you as well, I look forward to hearing from you!  Please note, I am married and am not looking to make romantic liaisons.

hello de jewel
my names sophia and i moved to baden, austria 6 months ago to live with my husband.i look forward to make some friends here too since i miss my friends back home in india.im a dentist by profession and im just learning german here.finished level 1 and will go for the next level soon.let me know if youd like to meet up sometime.im interested in bird watching,going cycling,long walks,shopping.
look forward to hear from you
sophia