3 rooms apartment with garden for rent

Hi guys. I am offering a beautiful new 3 rooms apartment, 90m2 + 9m2 balcony + 100m2 garden for rent. It is situated in Hamuliakovo - close to Bratislava (17km). The apartment is furnished in fresh modern style. The surrounding offers lots of fun things to do (kite surfing, wind surfing, water ski, cycling, volleybal, tennis, squash, hockey stadium, football stadium, fittness centre, massage...) and is ideal for a couple or for a family with small kid/-s. The garden is small, but great for kids or grill parties - there is a garden shed for this purpose. The cost is 700 eur/month. Please just contact me, if you would like to get more details.

Take care.
Katarina

Hi Guys!
I am interested in renting one room in this flat , is there others who can share me this cost ?

hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi KatarinaG!

Could you please in the accommodation section of Bratislava classifieds?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Thanks Armand, I did that, waiting for the add approval ;-).
Take care.

Katarina

hi Katarina,

Can you please post the location on the map and also some photos.. I will be arriving End of December and I am interested...

thanks

naderov wrote:

hi Katarina,

Can you please post the location on the map and also some photos.. I will be arriving End of December and I am interested...

thanks

Hi!
I've posted pics and details here: https://www.expat.com/en/classified/eur … -rent.html

Feel free to send me a private message, we can exchange mails and more information.

Bye!
Katarina