Waldorf curriculum - Homeschooling

Is there anyone on here who is familiar with the Waldorf curriculum - or who is perhaps homeschooling here in Mauritius using the Waldorf curriculum? Have a friend interested....Thanks!

Hi.

I'm also interested in a Waldorf home school group in Mauritius for my two daughters who are 8 and 11.

Best wishes,
Alastair

hi. are you still in mauritius? i would love to speak to you about homeschooling in mauritius if you are available to do so.

thank you,
s

Hi.

Unfortunately not, we're now in the Netherlands. Enjoy Mauritius!

Best wishes,
Alastair

hi. thank you for your reply. where did your kids go to school when you were in mauritius? were you happy with the school?  thx again. -sara

Hi, I know it's been long but did you manage to find one?

Hey Sara, have you managed to find an alternative school or anything close to waldorf? We are moving to Mauritius in December. Need to find a pre primary school.

Hi. We ended up putting our daughter in a French school that has an international section. It's better than the English schools here, in my opinion. I started my own after-school and holiday program
(WhizKidsMauritius.com) to teach reading and writing to primary age kids, and i include my daughter in some of the workshops. Where are you moving here from?

Hey, we are moving from India. We'll be most probably staying in the north, but all depends on where we find a school. Could you suggest a few pre schools for a 3 year old. Thank you.