Public transportation in Agadir

Hi all,

What do you think about the means of transportation in Agadir ?

Is the network of means of transportation well developed?
What modes of transport are available?

Do you use them?

How much is a fare?

Are they relatively safe?

What is the mean of transportation you use the most in Agadir?

Thanks in advance for participating!

hello,

i think the means of transport aren't  well developed in Agadir but they still quite enough for people.

well there is taxis Small ones with orange color who can take you where you want in the city like Dakhla,Salam,Talbourjet...

and there is the big taxies white or blue colored who can takes you outside of the city like Inzegane,Bensergao, Dcheira...

there is also Buses who you can use safely in the city and out side of the city as well.

the fare of small taxi's is 5DH in the station to anyplace you want but the taxi need to take 3 people each time. from other places small taxi's use the counter and you pay the price you got in there,the average price between 5dh & 15dh.

the big taxies have a fixed price for each places you want to go so you pay only 4DH if you want to go to Inzegane, Dcheira & Bensergao... but the price are changing if you want to go to places far than that.

the bus can do the task of the small taxi's and the big ones with only 4DH a ride but there are some other prices for other places Like Taghazout Imouran...
for the bus you get a ticket to where you are going & how much you payed ;)

the means of transport are quite safe in Agadir so don't be afraid of using them ;)

im a student so the main transport i use is a bus and some times i use taxi's when im late :P

Thanks for your contribution hocine.O1!;)

Harmonie.

you are welcome Harmonie ;)

very true hocine one !!

Public transportation in  is a a real hassle . samll taxis , for sure , are enough to take you the place where u want in the city !! But when one want  to go further !! he has to rent a car or take a grand taxis 6 places then the grand taxi 'll move the situation here is simillar to box of sardines.
The buses you'll never know when they pass and with a frequency of at least 30 minutes becuz there is no plan lines, or schedules

In short, you need a small car to move quietly :)

That's right Moroccan1

I just hope the situation of the transport in here will get better Soon ;P

ان شاء الله

@Moroccan1- In english please.

sorry christine