Public transportation in Guangzhou

Hi all,

What do you think about the means of transportation in Guangzhou ?

Is the network of means of transportation well developed?
What modes of transport are available?

Do you use them?

How much is a fare?

Are they relatively safe?

What is the mean of transportation you use the most in Guangzhou?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Guangzhou has a lot of transport, bicycles, buses, taxis, subway, car rental companies,
Private car, rail, high-speed railway, aircraft, ferries. . . .

Yes, I often use these vehicles, there is high consumption, there are cheaper, to see how you go
Choice.

Transportation in Guangzhou....Hmm.

The transportation system in Guangzhou is not the most developed in China, let alone the world. But definitely it is not the poorest in the country.

I used to travel a lot with buses and metro trains in the city. Sometimes it is cheaper to travel with buses. For example, it only costs RMB2 to travel by bus from Nonglindong to Fangcun. But you'll probably feel quite dizzy after the circa-two-hour trip. It is relatively faster and sometimes cheaper to take a metro train. For example, it used to cost less than RMB2 to travel from Dongshankou to Tiyuxi Road, even cheaper than travelling by bus.

It seems to me that they are as safe as the means of transportation in some other countries in Europe.

Now I use the metro system most. I travel from Foshan to Guangzhou by metro trains regularly. I use my Yangchengtong travel card, and it costs me RMB6-7 for a single trip from Guangzhou's Dongshankou to Foshan's Zumiao (or Ancestral Temple). :rolleyes: