Horse Riding Lessons & Voice/Piano Lessons

Hey Fellow Expats,

I'm new to Budapest and have a couple questions regarding schools/academies that might be able to suit my needs. Does anybody know where I can find:

A) A horse riding school that offers lessons for near beginners

and

B) Intermediate classical voice and/or piano lessons

My Hungarian is, ahem, virtually non-existent, so I would need a place that can at least speak a little English.

If any of you have any info, I would greatly appreciate a reply!

Thanks,
Martin

Hi and welcome on board Martin!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Classes section of Budapest classifieds!
It might help ;)

Armand

What's your price range and willingness to travel from Budapest?
The two should be inversely proportional :-)

Hi there!!  In response to you asking for a horse riding school for beginers my husband says this is a good one (he rides):

Lovarda

Here is a link to it I found on the internet with contact information:

lonelyplanet.com/hungary/budapest/activities/horse-riding/favorit-lovarda

I don't know if they speak English but you can ask.  You can just say "Beszelnek Angolul?"  In Hungarian the sz is just a regular s sound in English.  And the rest is pronouncable just as you think it would be.

as for voice and piano lessons, I really don't know but, if I come across someone who does - and is worth me referring - I will let you know.

I hope this helps somewhat! :)

metrobuda

The stables just opposite Keleti train station do riding lessons and they do have instructors that speak English.  Its easy to get to by public transport if you do not have a car :)

metrobuda wrote:

Lovarda

That's the general term for horse ranch :-)
"Horsery" if there were such a word.