Hi there hoping to find my real father

I do not expect much joy as this is a long call hoping for someone out there to speak English
I am looking for my real father who is named on my birth certificate as Jean Augustine Colle i have on there i think 5 warner and was based in the army some where near soest germany around 1973 the year i was born so my mother would have been in some kind of relationship with him in 1972,, i dont have much else in information other than he could of been around the age of 18 give or take
would be great if someone can help in a slightest way

Um, is this man supposed to be Belgian & in Belgium? All I see here is something about Germany...?

And just FYI, the vast majority of people in Europe can speak English.

Yeah there is also another simar post to this

hannahhadman wrote:

Yeah there is also another simar post to this

would you be able to tell me the similar post i have no idea where to start ?

Hey, Sorry cant find it any more i tried looking back through my previous posts but it was long ago and there is so many of them. It was someone else looking for someone who once was in the military wish i could help more.

hannahhadman wrote:

Hey, Sorry cant find it any more i tried looking back through my previous posts but it was long ago and there is so many of them. It was someone else looking for someone who once was in the military wish i could help more.

would you have any idea who to contact in belgium about this  person who was in the military arou 1972 and originated from woulwe i think that is how it is spelt and he was in 5 lenir ?? based in soest, any information would be gratefull xx

Was he in the Belgium Military. Perhaps the main library archive as my bf found information about his family in the army there but they are from Flanders as well. Ill try find out the exact place