Nanny Required

Hello,

I live in Kortenberg. I am looking for a nanny to take care of my baby between 3:45 PM till 7:00 PM. The requirement is for someone who can drive my daughter from the school home at 3:45 PM. Person speaking English and non smokers are preferred.

Please reply to this post for further details

Regards
Santosh

hello santosh,

I guess you shall post on the classifieds section as well.

Regards

I WANT A JOB AS AN AU PAIR IN BELGIUM AM A KENYAN LADY AGED 26 YEARS OLD. I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE.

dear friend
its not that easy to find a job unless you have to know two language at lest  french and dutch

i know little of german. can that help?

Unfortunately you can not

Hey Otianga I am also a AU Pair knowing only english. I got my mact on AU Pair World.com
To be a AU Pair you def dont need to know the languages just depends on what the family is looking for

Also if your looking for work in Flanders ull only really need dutch and french for wollinia however if you live in brussels you will need both

Lol sorry this is now in 3 posts also you might have to look at requirements I have a feeling once u pass 25 u can no longer be au pair. However I might be wrong

Santosh,
you'd be better off placing an ad on xpats.com or with BCT, but you may really struggle to find anyone or have to pay quite high per hour, due to your location. I'd put the age of child in the advert as you have written "baby" and "school" which is a bit confusing as babies don't go to school. You don't say also whether you expect someone to use their own car or if a car is provided.

I found AU World was probs the best form of contact thats how i found my job anyway