Welcome to St Petersburg

Hi guys!
Me (russian by origin) n my friends from Italy n France (that 's been studying russian here) would meet individuals /a company of foreign people that r coming here on their own. We r roaming around the streets with fotocams, visiting parks,discos, cinemas n museums, going to cafes, chat in russian,enjoy all the goodies that the city can offer us...Meet us n join us if interested!

Hi! I am coming back toSt Petersburg soon!
would love to join you gyus!!

I'd also love to meet you guys! I'm a Fitness Professional from South Africa and you can add me as a friend on Facebook on this link:

(moderated)
Nazeem

hi guys
i'd like to join your group
if you like that plz send me back

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating site]

healthguy wrote:

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating site])

@ Nazeem Expat.com is not a Dating Blog

Hello there!
This is Mohamed from Cairo,Egypt. A junior Architect & Urban designer  now living in Saint Petersburg. I'm very interested in what you guys are doing and will be glad to join.

will be waiting for your reply :)

hi, I will be in St Petersburg in February
I would like to  join you if it s possible
Thnx

Hi  everyone
Im max just landed in Moscow 3 days ago.felt like been here too long.
Will be in St Petersburg for few days.would like o meet some good people for good laugh N fun.
max

Hey Everyone! I was born here in St. Petersburg but moved away to germany in a young age and later went to austria. now I'm back to St.Petersburg and actively looking for interesting people to meet, talk and go out with! u can find me on Facebook - as Daniel hasin! looking forward to make new friends! cheers...

Hello people, i want to have friends in peter

i would like make friends Saint petersburg